|Response by qualified personnel|
|100 email exchanges|
|Unlimited email exchanges|
|Regular business days|
|Regular business hours|
|Extended business hours|
|Monthly incidents||One (1)
Further incidents billed at special rate of $95 USD / hour ($125 USD regular rate).
Further incidents billed at special rate of $85 USD / hour ($125 USD regular rate).
|Response time||24 hours||12 hours||Contact us|
|Price||$59.99 USD /month||$119.99 USD /month||Contact us|
1. Money back guarantee. If you change your mind or are not fully satisfied with your subscription, just cancel it within 5 days of your initial subscription date for a full refund.
2. Payments. Payment are scheduled automatic by the payment processor every 30 days from the initial subscription date.
3. Cancellations. Mayan EDMS LLC reserves the right to suspend or cancel customer’s access to any or all services at any time should customer breach any of the terms of service; break a local, state, federal or applicable international law, fails to pay for the account within 5 days of invoicing, or commits a breach of ethics which warrants such an action; and whereas such termination of services does not place Mayan EDMS LLC in violation of any local, state or federal law. Mayan EDMS LLC reserves the right to cancel the customer’s account at any time for any breach of the terms of service as long as said action does not violate state or federal laws governing proper notification of account termination. The customer may cancel their account at any time. The customer will always be responsible for all charges within the month of cancellation (no proration of fees permitted). No refunds will be performed in the event of a cancellation if this cancellation happens after the 14th day of the initial subscription date. Mayan EDMS LLC reserves the right to deny any service to customers with previously canceled subscriptions.
4. Indemnification. The customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold harmless Mayan EDMS LLC from any and all demands, litigations, lawsuits, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including attorney’s fees asserted against Mayan EDMS LCC, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by the customer, its agents, employees or assigns. The customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Mayan EDMS LLC against liabilities arising out of; (1) any injury to person or property caused by any products or services sold or otherwise distributed in connection with Mayan EDMS LLC services (2) any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party; (3) copyright infringement and (4) any defective products sold to customer from Mayan EDMS LLC.
5. Disclaimer. Mayan EDMS LLC will not be responsible for any damages to customer’s business, the customer themselves, or that others may suffer as a result of using any of Mayan EDMS LLC services or products, even if it is the result of negligence on the part of Mayan EDMS LLC employees, officers, agents or anyone acting on Mayan EDMS LLC behalf.
6. Updates. Mayan EDMS LLC reserves the right to update these terms of service at any given time. Notice of updates to the terms of service will be displayed on the support subscription web page. Mayan EDMS LLC may or may not at its discretion also notify customers of changes via email or written mail notice.